situation requiring versatility and adaptability,
a small, self-contained, 4-cue module is here.
The Firefly is designed with
the same Reliable Wireless technology as the Dragonfly
module, but in a much smaller, lighter, and more
affordable form factor. This makes it a perfect
choice for indoor pyrotechnics, special effects,
when you only need a few cues for isolated mortars,
or when you need a bridging module to extend range
or shoot around obstacles.
The Firefly has four sets of tough built-in Pyroclip™
connectors, so there is no need for a connector
box or slat. Although it is small in size, it
is big in power, firing at 24 Volts.
- Built-in wire connectors.
- 4 cues per module, Firing 24V of power at 1.4A for up to 50mS.
- Cue On/Off capability for control applications.
- All cues can be fired independently or simultaneously.
- Red and Green high visibility indicators show when the system is charged or safe.
- The Module is completely encapsulated in tough epoxy, making it water proof, blast proof, and immune to the elements.
- Patented Reliable Wireless mesh network technology using the latest 2.4GHz Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) RF transmission strategies.
- Encrypted communications lock the firing module to its Command Module, preventing any other device from intercepting or disrupting communications.
- The module will automatically cease firing if there is a loss of positive control from the Command Module.
- Each module can act as a communications repeater, allowing the control signals to be bounced around structures and obstructions, or to extend the range.
- Capacitor bank is constantly replenished during operation, but is powerful enough to fire all outputs simultaneously.
- SEPIC charge pump ensures that no power is available to the firing circuits until the system is armed and ready to fire.
- The system automatically safes and discharges the capacitors when inactive, shunting the charge bank to ground.
- Self-powered by highly efficient and long lasting internal.
- User selectable firing voltages. 24V for maximum power or 12V for driving relays or special effects equipment.
- Built-in battery charger maximizes the life of the battery. The travel case is the recharging stand.
- Intelligent power control uses only the amount of power needed at the moment
- Battery status is monitored and reported to Command Module.